Coursework Completed Outside the United States

Applicants who wish to use coursework completed outside the United States must submit their transcripts for evaluation to one of the following services:

World Education Services
P. O. Box 745, Old Chelsea Station
New York, NY 10113-0745

Josef Silny & Associates
7101 SW 102 Avenue
Miami, FL 33173

A course-by-course evaluation is required and all coursework must be designated as undergraduate, graduate or professional. The LMU-SMS PA program will only honor evaluations from one of the above services. The completed evaluation must be sent to CASPA by the applicant after the course work has been evaluated b y either one of the above services mentioned.

Applicants must have a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited United States school.