Academic Grievance Reporting

If an LMU-Harrogate PA Student has a grievance about an academic issue, the student must first discuss the matter with the Course Director. If the academic grievance is unresolved after meeting with the Course Director, the student may discuss the matter with the Director of Didactic Education (during the Didactic Phase) or the Clinical Team (during the Clinical Phase). If the academic grievance remains unresolved, the student may bring the matter to the Program Director for final resolution.